Tuesday 22 November 2011

Terrible pace

I've had such a terribly slow progress lately that this blog looks like it belongs to Stoffe. So terrible in fact that I just had to post for the most minuscule of triumphs. After battling with the Bitmap class for way too long and finally realizing that I was a terrible programmer, not that the Bitmap class was terribly implemented: I finally managed to create the pixel-upscale that I wanted.
The tiles in the image here are 16*16 with a pixel-size of 5*5. It is a bit too big naturally, but I thought it would make a better screenshot. I guess a typical pixel size for the final game would probably be 3*3 on a mid range screen.
The image is a bit crushed in this post, so click it to see the original if you want to see a more realistic view of the scaling in action.

1 comment: